Lewis's Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
A Comprehensive Textbook, Fifth edition
Sales Date: 2017-09-08
1200 Pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm, 41
1200 pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm, 41 illustrations
- Cloth Over Boards
- ISBN: 9781496345493
- September 2017
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Ideal for anyone involved in the study or practice of child and adolescent psychiatry.
- Includes new content on Research Domain Criteria (RDoC) approach advanced by the National Institute of Mental Health.
- Section on telepsychiatry has been expanded, and psychopharmacology content has been updated and re-organized into five distinct yet linked components.
- Chapters cover ethics, research methodologies, treating diverse populations, evidence-based practice, common disorders and syndromes, treatment options, legal issues, and more.
- All royalties from the sale of the book will go to the Break the Cycle initiative of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac.
Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline.
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks.
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design.
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click.
Publication Month: September, 2017
Product Format: Hardcover
Height x Width: 276.000 x 212.000 mm
Weight: 0.002 kg
Number of pages: 1200 pages