Snell's Clinical Anatomy by Regions
816 Pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm
816 pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781496345646
- November 2018
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
Ideal for medical, dental, allied health, and nursing programs, this trusted text guides students through the fundamentals of human anatomy, explaining the how and why behind each structure and offering readers the hands-on guidance they need to make sound clinical choices.
This edition has been completely reorganized to help students confidently navigate body regions from surface to deep structures, integrating basic anatomy, clinical information, surface and radiographic anatomy, as well as embryology. Colorful new illustrations and concise chapter summaries further reinforce understanding of key concepts and equip students for clinical success.
- New organization guides students logically through body systems for greater understanding.
- Updated content throughout the text reflects the most current approaches and relevant terminology in basic clinical anatomy, radiographic anatomy, and surface anatomy.
- Enhanced illustrations clarify complex systems in vibrant detail.
- New Key Concepts bulleted summaries reinforce important chapter content at a glance.
- Chapter-opening cases and Clinical Notes highlight the clinical significance of anatomical information.
- Embryology Notes simplify developmental anatomy concepts.
- Chapter Outlines and Learning Objectives focus students on the most clinically relevant concepts and structures.
- eBook available for purchase. Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and more
Publication Month: November, 2018
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 276.000 x 212.000 mm
Weight: 0.001 kg
Number of pages: 816 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Anatomy