Winter's Basic Clinical Pharmacokinetics
Sales Date: 2017-11-16
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781496346421
- November 2017
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
Winter’s Basic Clinical Pharmacokinetics helps readers apply pharmacokinetics and therapeutic drug monitoring to patient care.
An easy-to-read, case-study format has made this text a favorite among students and clinicians. Divided into two parts, Part I reviews basic pharmacokinetic principles, and Part II illustrates the clinical application of these principles to common problems.
- Extensive explanations emphasize major concepts and accompany complex equations.
- Figures help visualize concepts
- NEW chapters include drug dosing in renal disease, pediatric considerations, and pharmacogenomics, as well as antifungals and expansion of the cytotoxic and immunosuppressant therapies
- Includes cases that address pediatric considerations and pharmacogenomics
- Updates include new information on the clinical use of serum drug concentrations
- New Learning Objectives at the beginning of each chapter highlight the key concepts
Publication Month: November, 2017
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 0.000 x 0.000
Weight: 0.771 kg
Number of pages: 624 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Pharmacy