Wintrobe's Clinical Hematology
2432 pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm, 1030
2432 pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm, 1030 illustrations
- ISBN: 9781496347428
- December 2018
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Combines the biology and pathophysiology of hematology as well as the diagnosis and treatment of commonly encountered hematological disorders in one volume.
- Access the latest knowledge in genetics and genomics
- eBook features 300 online self-assessment questions for reviewing material and preparing for Board exams.
- Packed with more than 1,500 tables and figures.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Publication Month: December, 2018
Product Format: Hardcover
Height x Width: 276.230 x 212.720 mm
Weight: 4.627 kg
Number of pages: 2432 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Oncology