The Practice Changing Studies, First edition
252 Pages, 152.40 x 228.60 mm
252 pages, 152.40 x 228.60 mm
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781496348937
- September 2017
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Focuses on those studies that have had the greatest impact on how neurologists care for patients today, explaining the relevance of the information, engaging readers through questions and answers, and offering commentary on future directions.
- Analyzes the insights gained from both positive and negative trials, with the overall goal of improving clinical outcomes for patients suffering from neurological disease.
- Provides interpretation by residents and fellows with a particular interest in each clinical topic, as well as the input of accomplished senior neurologists.
- Includes multiple studies on ischemic stroke, cerebral hemorrhage, traumatic brain injury, neurologic intensive care, neuroinfectious diseases, neuro-oncology, neuromuscular diseases, movement disorders, multiple sclerosis, autoimmune neurology, epilepsy, headache and pain, cognitive neurology, and pediatric neurology.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac.
Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
Publication Month: September, 2017
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 228.600 x 152.400 mm
Weight: 0.408 kg
Number of pages: 252 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Neurology