Operative Techniques in Facial Aesthetic Surgery
464 Pages, 212.00 x 276.00 x 0.00 mm
464 pages, 212.00 x 276.00 x 0.00 mm
- Cloth Over Boards
- ISBN: 9781496349231
- May 2019
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Comprehensively covers techniques for botulinum toxins, injection of fillers, laser resurfacing, brow lifting, upper and lower blepharoplasty, rhinoplasty, facial skeleton augmentation with implants, and much more.
- Succinct text, bulleted points, and quick-reference tables allow you to review information quickly and understand best practices and potential problems for each procedure.
- Hundreds of full-color intraoperative photographs and illustrations, as well as numerous high-quality videos, capture procedures step by step and help you immediately apply your knowledge.
- Each clinical problem is discussed in the same templated format: definition, anatomy, patient history and physical findings, imaging, differential diagnosis, nonoperative management where applicable, surgical management including preoperative planning and approach, step-by-step surgical techniques, pearls and pitfalls, postoperative care, outcomes, complications and references.
- Perfect for a quick preoperative review of the steps of a procedure.
- Editors and contributors are globally renowned authorities in their respective subspecialties and are known for their surgical expertise.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
Publication Month: May, 2019
Product Format: Hardcover
Height x Width: 276.000 x 212.000 mm
Weight: 0.136 kg
Number of pages: 464 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Surgery / General