Principles of Rubin's Pathology
Sales Date: 2018-11-03
968 Pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm
968 pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781496350329
- November 2018
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
This resource introduces principles and mechanisms of pathology, followed by organ-specific information, extracting key information on pathogenesis, epidemiology, and clinical features of diseases. Detailed images clarify challenging content, and companion online resources enable students to learn on the go and confidently prepare for exams.
This edition is optimized for students seeking only the most critical information, making it an ideal resource for international medical schools, PA, pharmacy, nursing, and allied health programs.
- Streamlined content emphasizes essential concepts, including the use of bold terms and bulleted lists to emphasize key points, for the most efficient study of pathology available.
- Illustrations, photomicrographs, and clinical photographs clarify challenging content and represent the pathogeneses of disease.
- Highlighted boxes and helpful graphic icons identify Pathogenesis, Pathology, Epidemiology, and Clinical Features sections.
- Globally sourced content reflects an international spectrum of current practices and approaches.
- Online resources including new slide-based histopathology lectures presented by Dr. Rubin, original animations, and fully searchable text make learning more engaging and efficient.
- eBook available for purchase. Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and more
Publication Month: November, 2018
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 276.000 x 212.000 mm
Weight: 0.002 kg
Number of pages: 968 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Pathology