Pediatric Cardiology Board Review
326 Pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm, 176
326 pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm, 176 illustrations
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781496351234
- August 2016
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
Based on the popular Mayo Clinic Pediatric Cardiology Review course, this highly regarded testing resource provides easy access to more than 900 questions and answers on every aspect of pediatric cardiology. Full explanations are provided for every question, helping you focus your areas for review and make the most of your study time.
- Revised and updated from cover to cover, keeping you up to date with current information in the field.
- Newly expanded, detailed answers in every chapter, plus an added emphasis on adult congenital heart disease, prepare you for today’s exams, including the new ACHD exam.
- More than 900 multiple-choice questions related to the diagnosis and treatment of the fetus, infant, child, and adult with congenital heart disease ensure a thorough review of exam material.
- Test yourself using the book or with the interactive online question bank, for convenient study anytime, anywhere.
- Complete coverage of all areas of pediatric cardiology, including anatomy and physiology, congenital malformations, cardiac catheterization and angiography, outpatient cardiology, cardiac intensive care, pharmacology, surgical palliation and repair of CHD, and much more.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Publication Month: August, 2016
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 276.000 x 212.000 mm
Weight: 0.680 kg
Number of pages: 326 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Cardiology