SCAI Interventional Cardiology Review
480 Pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm
480 pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm
- ISBN: 9781496360557
- March 2018
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- From basic to clinical science, each author discusses the most important aspects of a specific topic, followed by study questions and references.
- An online self-assessment question bank that lets you test your knowledge and track your progress as you learn.
- A new chapter on Interventional DVT/PE (deep vein thrombosis/pulmonary embolism) keeps you current with the increased use of catheter-based therapies to treat venous thromboembolism.
- New coverage includes structural heart interventions focusing on TAVR, percutaneous mitral valve repair (Mitra-Clip), closure of atrial septal defects, and left atrial appendage occluder indications.
- More than 350 illustrations and numerous tables let you reference key facts quickly—improving retention and saving you valuable study time.
- Summarizes a wide breadth of material in one convenient volume, giving you an efficient, all-in-one resource for study and review.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s ), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook , powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs , supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more
Publication Month: March, 2018
Product Format: Hardcover
Height x Width: 276.230 x 212.720 mm
Weight: 1.202 kg
Number of pages: 480 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Cardiology