Ultrasound for Primary Care
472 Pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm, 660
472 pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm, 660 illustrations
- Cloth Over Boards
- ISBN: 9781496366986
- September 2020
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Puts key concepts in the perspective of common questions that arise in primary care with case-based clinical vignettes that exemplify the situations in which these questions arise
- Presents information in highly templated chapters that provide a clinical vignette, review of the evidence, description of protocol, illustrations, ultrasound view of anatomy, pearls and pitfalls, algorithms, billing codes, and more.
- Features additional chapters on procedures, covering Musculoskeletal Aspirations and Injections, Central Line Placement, Thoracentesis, Core Needle Biopsy, and many more.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Publication Month: September, 2020
Product Format: Hardcover
Height x Width: 276.000 x 212.000 mm
Weight: 0.131 kg
Number of pages: 472 pages