Pocket Obstetrics and Gynecology
338 Pages, 107.00 x 180.00 x 0.00 mm
338 pages, 107.00 x 180.00 x 0.00 mm
- Spiral Bound
- ISBN: 9781496366993
- November 2018
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Includes a new chapter that covers substance abuse in pregnancy, depression, anxiety disorders, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, and psychosis.
- Features fully revised content throughout, keeping you up to date with best practices and the latest research in the field.
- Covers primary care; emergencies; operative ob-gyn; pelvic surgery and urogynecology; infertility; prenatal care; normal labor and delivery; complicated pregnancy and delivery; cardiology; pulmonary; gastroenterology; hematology; neurology; gynecologic oncology, and more.
- Follows the popular Pockets Notebook format, featuring bulleted lists, tables, diagrams, and algorithms that make essential facts easy to find and retain.
- Contains helpful appendices on pelvic anatomy; common ob/gyn procedures and surgeries; drugs in OB and breastfeeding; ACLS algorithms; and NRP algorithm.
- Organizes chapters by organ system, putting women’s health topics into general medical context – perfect for clerkship studies.
Publication Month: November, 2018
Product Format: Spiral bound
Height x Width: 180.000 x 107.000 mm
Weight: 0.340 kg
Number of pages: 338 pages