Foundations of Osteopathic Medicine
Philosophy, Science, Clinical Applications, and Research, Fourth edition
1024 Pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm
1024 pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm
- Cloth Over Boards
- ISBN: 9781496368324
- January 2019
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
Endorsed by the American Osteopathic Association, this popular text makes the key tenets of osteopathic practice more accessible than ever and demonstrates a wide variety of osteopathic manipulative methods in vivid detail. More than half of this new edition is made up of all-new content, reflecting current practices in basic sciences foundation, the osteopathic approach to patient care, somatic dysfunction and treatment, osteopathic considerations in the specialties, and research investigating osteopathic principles. New illustrations and a full-color design bring concepts to life, and enhanced pedagogical features make the entire text easier to use for students and practitioners alike.
- New and updated content instills a broad, multidisciplinary understanding of the latest osteopathic considerations in the basic sciences, behavioral sciences, family practice and primary care, and the clinical specialties.
- New and updated illustrations clarify concepts and procedures with step-by-step precision.
- Case studies help you apply your understanding to commonly encountered scenarios.
- New full-color design makes learning engaging and efficient.
- Bulleted lists detail key concepts at a glance.
- A complete glossary ensures fast access to essential terminology.
- eBook available for purchase. Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and more
Publication Month: January, 2019
Product Format: Hardcover
Height x Width: 276.230 x 212.720 mm
Weight: 3.583 kg
Number of pages: 1024 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Osteopathy