Pocket Emergency Medicine
334 Pages, 107.95 x 180.98 mm
334 pages, 107.95 x 180.98 mm
- ISBN: 9781496372802
- January 2018
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Mirrors the thought process of emergency medicine clinicians in day-to-day practice.
- Fully updated throughout.
- Bulleted lists, tables, diagrams, and algorithms make essential facts easy to find and retain
- Covers all major organ systems, plus emergencies related to the environment, pediatrics, the psychiatric patient, toxicology, airway management, trauma, and more.
- Contains useful quick-reference appendices on Abbreviations, PALS, ICU medications, equations, and more.
- Written by emergency medicine residents from the University of Colorado and Harvard University, and edited by senior faculty.
Publication Month: January, 2018
Product Format: Loose-leaf
Height x Width: 180.980 x 107.950 mm
Weight: 0.340 kg
Number of pages: 334 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Emergency Medicine