Emory's Illustrated Tips and Tricks in Spine Surgery
400 Pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm
400 pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm
- Cloth Over Boards
- ISBN: 9781496375193
- August 2019
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Presents practical knowledge and insight gleaned from years of experience at Emory University’s renowned spine surgery fellowship program.
- Takes a unique issue/solution approach, offering up-to-date guidance that can be applied in contemporary surgical practice.
- Features concise, bulleted text and hundreds of high-quality illustrations detailing the gamut of spine operations, step by step
- Covers the entire spectrum of surgeries involving the cervical spine, thoracic spine, and lumbar spine (anterior, posterior, and deformity); as well as cervical and thoracolumbar trauma.
- Discusses management of complications such as vertebral artery injury, neuromonitoring alerts, and airway management after ACDF/ cricothyroidotomy.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Publication Month: August, 2019
Product Format: Hardcover
Height x Width: 276.000 x 212.000 mm
Weight: 0.001 kg
Number of pages: 400 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Orthopedics