Examination Review for Ultrasound: Abdomen and Obstetrics & Gynecology
- ISBN: 9781496377296
- November 2017
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- eBook available. Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and much more.
- NEW! MORE EXTENSIVE REVIEW: 40 review questions for each chapter—almost 1,300 total—help students identify strengths and overcome weaknesses so they are fully prepared on exam day.
- NEW! Full alignment with ARDMS and ARRT revised content outlines: To achieve alignment, additional pathology coverage appears in each chapter and new topics have been added (breast, organ transplant, facial glands, male pelvis, pediatric hips, fetal presentation, and maternal complications).
- FREE ONLINE EXAM SIMULATOR: Sophisticated mock exams customizable for both the ARDMS and ARRT exams familiarize students with registry testing format and style.
- NEW PEDAGOGY! Sound Off boxes and Hot Spo t questions prepare students for questions and question formats likely to be on the exams.
- ENHANCED! HIGH-QUALITY IMAGES: More than 230 sonographic images and diagrams—many new to this edition—increase student understanding of anatomy and the physiologic principles crucial to good sonographic practice.
- REVISED! Stronger abdomen coverage and more images and illustrations enhance the OB/GYN section.
- VALUABLE CLINICAL COVERAGE: Clinical history and clinical findings paired with sonographic findings allow students to see the progression from presentation to using imaging as a diagnostic tool.
- Professional Resource: Certified Sonographers can use this text as an exam resource for ARDMS recertification assessment in both Abdomen and Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- IN-TEXT LEARNING AIDS: Charts for lab values, pathology findings, and sonographic findings clarify important information, and key terms with definitions help students retain key information.
Publication Month: November, 2017
Product Format: Paperback
Weight: 1.452 kg
Number of pages: 408 pages