Nuclear Medicine Physics: The Basics
256 pages, 177.80 x 254.00 mm, 100
256 pages, 177.80 x 254.00 mm, 100 illustrations
- ISBN: 9781496381842
- November 2017
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Two new chapters cover tomographic nuclear medicine imaging, and an all-new chapter discusses computer interfacing and image processing.
- Expanded coverage of Emission Computed Tomography is now presented in three separate chapters devoted to general principles, SPECT, and PET.
- Now includes a range of important PET radiotracers, as well as a timely discussion of theranostic uses of radiopharmaceuticals.
- New coauthor Dr. Arman Rahmim brings a fresh perspective and valuable knowledge and experience to this edition.
- An essential resource for radiology residents and practitioners, nuclear cardiologists, medical physicists, and radiologic technologists.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac.
Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
Publication Month: November, 2017
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 254.000 x 177.800 mm
Weight: 0.567 kg
Number of pages: 256 pages