Practical Guide for Clinical Neurophysiologic Testing: EEG
- ISBN: 9781496383020
- December 2017
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Covers the technical aspects of electroneurodiagnosis as well as its clinical applications and diagnostic utilities for various central nervous system disorders.
- Emphasizes pattern recognition, artifact recognition, technical pitfalls, and the clinical correlates of electroencephalography, including material that assists in recognizing specific artifacts.
- Reflects the latest ACNS guidelines for EEG pattern nomenclature.
- Features an all-new chapter on long-term monitoring of acutely ill patients: Continuous Critical Care EEG (CCEEG).
- Includes a companion website featuring a question bank and approximately 60 videos on topics from artifact to seizures, including 20 new videos exploring patient behavior as it relates to EEG interpretation.
- Contains an extensive collection of EEG figures to familiarize readers with variables they’re likely to encounter.
Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
Publication Month: December, 2017
Product Format: Paperback
Weight: 0.975 kg
Number of pages: 360 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Neurology