Surgery Boot Camp Manual
A Multimedia Guide for Surgical Training, First edition
546 Pages, 152.00 x 228.00 x 0.00 mm
546 pages, 152.00 x 228.00 x 0.00 mm
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781496383440
- December 2019
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Focuses your learning in three distinct areas: Introduction to a Typical Surgical Service, Introduction to the OR, and Tools and Technical Skills.
- Spells out the roles of each member of the surgical team, how to be a team player and demonstrate proper etiquette, and what opportunities there are to help.
- Introduces you to the tools in the surgery toolbox and how to use them.
- Groups skills by those appropriate for students and those appropriate for residents.
- Includes videos demonstrating how to perform basic techniques, shot entirely by staff and residents of the Department of Surgery at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.