Sales Date: 2019-01-03
600 Pages, 101.00 x 152.00 mm
600 pages, 101.00 x 152.00 mm
- ISBN: 9781496384287
- January 2019
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
Now available in print or a convenient new digital format optimized for mobile devices, this fifth edition familiarizes students with the most current drugs prescribed in clinical settings and features an enhanced full-color format to provide students the most efficient and effective pharmacologic review.
- Updated content ensures a confident understanding of the latest and most commonly used drugs.
- Comprehensive, clinically focused approach helps students ensure success on the USMLE and clinical wards.
- New full-color format reinforces key concepts and drug details quickly and effectively.
- New web-based digital version makes review possible at any time, on any device.
- eBook available for purchase. Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and more
Publication Month: January, 2019
Product Format: Cards
Height x Width: 152.000 x 101.000 mm
Weight: 0.001 kg
Number of pages: 600 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Education & Training