Vascular and Interventional Radiology: A Core Review
A Core Review
343 Pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm
343 pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781496384393
- May 2019
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Contains 300 questions with answers, explanations, and references.
- Features high-quality angiographic, fluoroscopic, CT, MRI, and ultrasound images that demonstrate the broad range of clinical entities encountered in vascular and interventional radiology.
- Provides concise answers that include rationales, clinical pearls, and literature references, as well as high-yield tables embedded in the answers for additional review.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Publication Month: May, 2019
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 276.000 x 212.000 mm
Weight: 0.104 kg
Number of pages: 343 pages