Handbook of Fractures
925 Pages, 127.00 x 203.00 x 0.00 mm
925 pages, 127.00 x 203.00 x 0.00 mm
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781496384850
- November 2019
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
With practical coverage of both adult and pediatric fractures, Handbook of Fractures, Sixth Edition is the must-have reference for residents and anyone—nurse practitioners and physician assistants, for example—in either the orthopaedic or emergency medicine setting. The book’s easy-to-read review provides fast access to information on all aspects of fracture management and classification—from anatomy and mechanism of injury to clinical and radiologic evaluation and treatment.
- Includes all major fracture classifications systems, and covers special topics such as multiple trauma, gunshot wounds, pathologic and periprosthetic fractures, and orthopaedic analgesia.
- Features a concise, bulleted structure for efficient review of fractures throughout the body.
- Packed with illustrations, quick-reference charts, tables, diagrams, and bulleted lists.
- Widely used by orthopaedic residents and surgeons, orthopaedic trauma fellows, primary care and emergency medicine physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Publication Month: November, 2019
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 203.000 x 127.000 mm
Weight: 0.771 kg
Number of pages: 925 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Orthopedics