Rowland and Tozer's Clinical Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics: Concepts and Applications
Sales Date: 2019-08-16
864 Pages, 177.00 x 254.00 mm
864 pages, 177.00 x 254.00 mm
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781496385048
- August 2019
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Key updates reflect advances in PK/PD as related to clinical decision-making and drug research and development.
- An emphasis on the clinical relevance of drugs makes the book especially applicable to pharmacy students preparing for a career in clinical practice.
- Hundreds of graphs and tables provide visual representations of key pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic principles and effects.
- More than 200 carefully written study questions, with answers and in-depth explanations, help readers enhance their conceptual understanding and learn and retain key information.
- New and updated examples connect chapter content to real-world settings.
- Interactive online simulations give students practice using different pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic models and parameters.
- eBook available for purchase. Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and more
Publication Month: August, 2019
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 254.000 x 177.000 mm
Weight: 0.001 kg
Number of pages: 864 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Pharmacy