328 Pages, 177.80 x 254.00 mm
328 pages, 177.80 x 254.00 mm
- ISBN: 9781496385338
- February 2018
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- eBook available: Faster, smarter, and more convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and much more.
- NEW! Evidence-based Practice boxes in Units 1 and 2 extend the book’s applied focus
- MORE ACCESSIBLE: Key updates in Unit 3 that focus on how motor learning and motor control theories are applied in real-world contexts make the content easier to understand.
- CONCISE: The book focuses on the information you need to know for a successful career as a practicing clinician.
- APPLIED: Real-world applications throughout show how concepts play out in practice.
Publication Month: February, 2018
Product Format: Hardcover
Height x Width: 254.000 x 177.800 mm
Weight: 0.907 kg
Number of pages: 328 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Sports Medicine