Clinical Cases in Eye Care
Sales Date: 2018-10-02
408 Pages, 177.00 x 254.00 mm
408 pages, 177.00 x 254.00 mm
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781496385345
- October 2018
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
Clinical Cases in Eye Care provides real-world case examples to illustrate the current scope of primary eye care practice. Over 120 clinical cases help readers gain familiarity with frequently seen scenarios as they would unfold in a typical setting. This case collection is a useful teaching and learning tool for instructors, students and clinicians.
- Provides more than 120 clinical case examples written by global experts who discuss conditions that they encounter on a regular basis in the clinical setting.
- Supports problem-based learning strategies used in contemporary eye care education, stimulating real-world questions and discussion throughout the curriculum.
- Covers a wide range of cases commonly seen in today’s practice, including refractive, perceptual, binocular vision, anterior and posterior segment, neurological and systemic disorders.
- Includes a detailed account of patient history and clinical findings for each case, as well as the diagnosis, a sample treatment plan and clinical pearls from the contributing author.
- Features detailed photos and illustrations throughout, many in full color.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Publication Month: October, 2018
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 254.000 x 177.000 mm
Weight: 0.975 kg
Number of pages: 408 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Optometry