Master Techniques in Surgery: Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic Surgery
Master Techniques in Surgery
456 Pages, 212.00 x 276.00 x 0.00 mm
456 pages, 212.00 x 276.00 x 0.00 mm
- Cloth Over Boards
- ISBN: 9781496385574
- July 2019
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Presents easy-to-digest, clinically relevant material from world-renowned hepato-pancreato-biliary surgeons who explain their preferred techniques, step by step, including indications and contraindications, preoperative planning, postoperative management, complications, and results.
- Hundreds of full-color figures and photos help bring procedures to life.
- Every chapter has been updated with new procedures and developments that have advanced the field since the previous edition.
- Includes all-new chapters:
- Laparoscopic and Robotic Pancreatic Surgery
- Techniques to Enhance Future Liver Remnant Function
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Publication Month: July, 2019
Product Format: Hardcover
Height x Width: 276.000 x 212.000 mm
Weight: 0.136 kg
Number of pages: 456 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Surgery / General