Community As Partner
Theory and Practice in Nursing, Eighth edition, International Edition
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781496387134
- October 2018
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
In this edition, instructors will receive PowerPoints enhanced with lecture notes and iclicker questions. These PowerPoints will be developed to serve a dual purpose. You can choose to share the decks with your students to use as self-paced Study Notes and knowledge check multiple choice questions. Our NCLEX style test bank has been revised and enhanced with more questions at the application level and higher.
- Anderson and McFarlane’s famous Community As Partner Model offers students guidance on their practice in the community.
- Learning Objectives at the beginning of each chapter focus readers’ attention on important chapter content.
- Take Note boxes highlight key concepts for readers as they go through the steps of the nursing process for a community.
- Critical Thinking Questions at the end of each chapter enable students to review and apply chapter content.
- Further Readings offer additional references on the chapter subject matter.
Publication Month: October, 2018
Product Format: Paperback
Weight: 0.680 kg
Number of pages: 408 pages