Lippincott Illustrated Reviews: Neuroscience
Second edition, International Edition
Lippincott Illustrated Reviews Series
480 pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm, 311
480 pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm, 311 illustrations
- ISBN: 9781496388377
- November 2017
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Master state-of-the-art neuroscience information through comprehensive updates reflecting the latest research.
- Understand the practical applications of basic neuroanatomy and neurophysiology with expanded clinical examples throughout and NEW Clinical Cases at the end of each chapter that guide you to apply your knowledge to clinical scenarios.
- Visualize neuroscience concepts more clearly with the aid of many new and improved full-color illustrations.
- Review and assimilate large amounts of complex information via the Lippincott Illustrated Reviews series’ signature outline format.
- Extend your learning online with access to animations and an interactive question bank.