Clinically-Oriented Theory for Occupational Therapy
304 Pages, 177.80 x 228.60 mm
304 pages, 177.80 x 228.60 mm
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781496389534
- September 2018
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Links theory to treatment by providing an overview of each major OT theory followed by intervention approaches to help students achieve optimum results for each client.
- Applied examples that illustrate each major theory help make difficult concepts easier to comprehend.
- Case Studies with Analysis and Questions enhance students’ critical thinking and problem-solving skills and prepare them for real-world practice.
- In-text learning aids, including Chapter Outlines, Learning Objectives, Key Terms, Reflect and Apply activities and bulleted Summaries help students master the material.
- NBCOT- style review questions help students prepare for the OT certification exam.
- eBook available . Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and much more.
Publication Month: September, 2018
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 228.600 x 177.800 mm
Weight: 0.431 kg
Number of pages: 304 pages