The Basics and Fundamentals of Imaging, Fifth edition
400 Pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm
400 pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781496392985
- November 2019
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
Throughout the book, emphasis is placed on what exam to order with extensive referencing to the ACR Appropriateness Criteria© which will assume new importance as the basis for evidence based clinical decision support when ordering imaging in the near future.
- Gives non-specialists the fundamentals and confidence to consult with a radiologist and thus provide a more accurate diagnosis.
- Each chapter begins with an outline and ends with a Q&A section, further highlighting need-to-know areas.
- One quarter of the contributors are new for this edition, bringing a fresh perspective and new insights and thought leaders
- Features tables for symptoms, causes, and differential diagnosis of common diseases and disorders.
- More than 1,000 images, including clearly labeled images of normal anatomy from a variety of angles on radiographs, computer tomography, MRI, and ultrasonography.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio, and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Publication Month: November, 2019
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 276.230 x 212.720 mm
Weight: 1.157 kg
Number of pages: 400 pages