Echocardiography in Pediatric and Adult Congenital Heart Disease
800 Pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm
800 pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm
- Cloth Over Boards
- ISBN: 9781496394019
- September 2020
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Covers the full range of congenital and acquired heart abnormalities as well as valve prostheses and the transplanted heart, providing state-of-the-art knowledge to assess challenging cardiac lesions and physiology.
- Places increased emphasis on multimodality imaging (MR/CT), equipping you to better meet the inherent challenges of echo imaging for adults with repaired congenital heart disease.
- Includes board-style questions and answers for every chapter—perfect for exam review and self-assessment.
- Helps you obtain the maximum diagnostic value from today’s imaging approaches: tissue Doppler, 3D echo, intra-cardiac and intraoperative transesophageal echo, and cardiac MRI and MR angiography.
- Depicts the full range of echo findings with more than 800 illustrations (most in full-color), more correlative anatomic images, numerous tables, and over 200 videos online.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Publication Month: September, 2020
Product Format: Hardcover
Height x Width: 276.230 x 212.720 mm
Number of pages: 800 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Cardiology