DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg's Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology
Sales Date: 2018-12-07
2432 Pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm
2432 pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm
- Cloth Over Boards
- ISBN: 9781496394637
- December 2018
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
Now updated online for the life of the edition, DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg's Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology, 11th Edition keeps you up to date in this fast-changing field. Every quarter, your eBook will be updated with late-breaking developments in oncology, including new drugs, clinical trials, and more.
This unique, continually updated reference remains the gold standard reference in the field with:
- A focus on immunotherapy throughout and new chapters on precision oncology and the microbiome.
- Guidance on managing every type of cancer, while incorporating recent treatment advances.
- The most effective strategies for managing every type of cancer by stage of presentation.
- Balanced, multidisciplinary advice from a surgeon, a medical oncologist, and a radiation oncologist.
- Important related topics such as cancer screening and prevention, palliative care, supportive oncology, and quality of life issues.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Publication Month: December, 2018
Product Format: Hardcover
Height x Width: 276.000 x 212.000 mm
Weight: 0.004 kg
Number of pages: 2432 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Oncology
DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg's Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology, 11th Edition
The Editors discuss the features of the new 11th edition.