Handbook of Pediatric Physical Therapy
288 Pages, 152.40 x 228.60 mm
288 pages, 152.40 x 228.60 mm
- ISBN: 9781496395030
- July 2018
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- UPDATED! The latest information on growth and development, pediatric disorders, measurement, interventions, assistive technology, and administrative issues is presented in an outline format that allows readers to answer clinical questions quickly.
- NEW! Additional coverage on orthopedics, wellness, and autism spectrum disorder brings the book thoroughly up-to-date.
- NEW! Up-to-date material has been added on the latest interventions, including strategies that are implemented in the NICU.
- NEW! Use of current language and perspectives used across service systems and the field’s latest assessments prepares readers to meet the need of clients in today’s pediatric practice.
- NEW! Information from up-to-date fact sheets produced by the Academy of Pediatric Physical Therapy outline current best practices.
- UPDATED! A focus on a comprehensive, holistic intervention approach that leads to functional outcomes and active participation of the child is supplemented by coverage of today’s available protocols.
- NEW! Coverage of standardized tests now appears in a separate Measurement Instrument Section at the end of Chapter 3.
- eBook available for purchase. Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and more
Publication Month: July, 2018
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 228.600 x 152.400 mm
Weight: 0.454 kg
Number of pages: 288 pages