Board Review Series
400 Pages, 177.00 x 254.00 x 0.00 mm
400 pages, 177.00 x 254.00 x 0.00 mm
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781496396181
- July 2019
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- NEW! Additional board-relevant questions and new vignette-based/multi-step questions enhance the book’s more than 575 USMLE-style questions with answers and rationales.
- UPDATED! Clinical correlation boxes demonstrate connections between neuroanatomical knowledge and clinical medicine.
- NEW! Cross-references to chapters and headings have been added to the comprehensive exam answers to facilitate efficient study and review.
- REVISED! Updated sections on meningiomas, hydrocephalus, meningitis, development disorders, and brain tumors keep students on top of the latest information in the field.
- UPDATED! More than 200 full color illustrations and medical mages (including new images showing the anatomy of the brain and brainstem) help students understand difficult concepts and complicated anatomical structures.
- Built-in learning aids include an easy-to-scan outline format, bolded key terms, high-yield end-of-chapter tests, a 100-question end-of-the book comprehensive exam and a handy Appendix of Cranial Nerves.
- eBook available for purchase. Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and more
Publication Month: July, 2019
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 254.000 x 177.000 mm
Weight: 0.703 kg
Number of pages: 400 pages