Atlas of Pulmonary Pathology
A Pattern Based Approach, First edition
524 Pages, 212.00 x 276.00 x 0.00 mm
524 pages, 212.00 x 276.00 x 0.00 mm
- Cloth Over Boards
- ISBN: 9781496397553
- June 2021
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- More than 1,600 high-quality photomicrographs capture the subtle morphologic spectrum of both neoplastic and non-neoplastic lung biopsies. Each image is captioned with key diagnostic considerations and includes callouts showing subtle features and diagnostic clues.
- Practical tools throughout the text include:
- Tables that emphasize salient clinicopathologic features, management implications, and therapeutic options
- Discussions of how and when to incorporate molecular tools
- Checklists for key elements of the diagnostic approach and sample notes for inclusion in pathology reports
- Relevant endoscopic images, photographs of select gross specimens, and medical figures
- Brief reviews of normal histology that provide contrast to succeeding patterns
- “Pearls and Pitfalls" and “Near Misses" sections with lessons from real life sign-out experience
- “Frequently Asked Questions" sections that discuss common diagnostic dilemmas
- “Sample Note" sections that offer a template of how to sign out cases from the simple to the complex Comprehensive quiz provides experience with high-yield, board-style teaching topics
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.