Atlas of Genitourinary Pathology
A Pattern Based Approach, First edition
496 Pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm
496 pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm
- Cloth Over Boards
- ISBN: 9781496397669
- January 2021
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- More than 1,200 high-quality photomicrographs capture the subtle morphologic spectrum of both biopsy and resection specimens of the prostate, bladder, kidney, testis, and the male genital tract. Each image is captioned with key diagnostic considerations and includes call-outs showing subtle features and diagnostic clues.
- Practical tools throughout the text include:
- Tables that emphasize salient clinicopathologic features, management implications, and therapeutic options
- Discussions of how and when to incorporate immunohistochemical, and if necessary, molecular tools
- Checklists for key elements of the diagnostic approach and sample notes for inclusion in pathology reports.
- Photographs of select gross specimens, and numerous histologic correlates
- Brief reviews of normal histology that provide contrast to succeeding patterns
- “Pearls and Pitfalls” and “Near Misses” sections with lessons from real life sign-out experience
- “Frequently Asked Questions” sections that discuss common diagnostic dilemmas
- “Sample Note” sections that offer a template of how to synthesize complicated or especially challenging topics
- Comprehensive quiz provides experience with high-yield, board-style teaching topics
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Publication Month: January, 2021
Product Format: Hardcover
Height x Width: 276.000 x 212.000 mm
Weight: 0.149 kg
Number of pages: 496 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Pathology