Wyllie's Treatment of Epilepsy
Principles and Practice, Seventh edition
1096 pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm, 348
1096 pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm, 348 illustrations
- ISBN: 9781496397690
- May 2020
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Features considerable new or significantly revised content reflecting the most current evidence-based treatment options.
- Offers an in-depth review of all aspects of epileptology, including neuroimaging; epilepsy surgery; antiseizure medications; principles of electroencephalography; psychosocial impact, quality of life, and comorbidities; economics of epilepsy; and more.
- Provides more than 500 CME-eligible review questions online, highlighting key concepts for the ABPN subspecialty exam and clinical practice.
Enrich Your Ebook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s),such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook,powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Publication Month: May, 2020
Product Format: Hardcover
Height x Width: 276.230 x 212.720 mm
Number of pages: 1096 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Neurology