Primary Care Medicine
1648 Pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm
1648 pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm
- Cloth Over Boards
- ISBN: 9781496398116
- September 2020
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Included interactive eBook incorporates quarterly updates featuring critically reviewed important new evidence as well as a study guide for students and tables for shared decision making.
- Fully updated chapter content based on nearly 4,000 new references and real-world advice in bulleted form at the end of each chapter ensure current, easily accessible, evidence-based point-of-care decision support.
- Unique problem-based chapter organization covers the spectrum of adult primary care, highlighted by more than 400 tables, figures, and photographs, many in color.
- Chapters present actionable, scientifically validated guidance that allows physicians to go beyond standard consensus guidelines and provide highly personalized care.
- Best evidence is integrated with considerations of affordability, cost-effectiveness, convenience, and patient preference.
- Special consideration is given to team-based approaches of primary care delivery, recognizing its increasing importance to achieving high levels of practice performance.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Publication Month: September, 2020
Product Format: Hardcover
Height x Width: 276.000 x 212.000 mm
Weight: 0.392 kg
Number of pages: 1648 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Internal Medicine