Histology for Pathologists
1344 Pages, 212.00 x 276.00 x 0.00 mm
1344 pages, 212.00 x 276.00 x 0.00 mm
- Cloth Over Boards
- ISBN: 9781496398949
- April 2019
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
Filled with more than 1,000 images, the latest edition of this award-winning comprehensive classic—written by anatomic pathologists for anatomic pathologists—has been updated with new information on surgical principles and techniques. Like previous editions, the book is designed to bridge the gap between normal histology and pathologic alterations.
- Now featuring the latest developments and advances made since the previous edition five years ago.
- Unique among pathology textbooks in using human—as opposed to animal—tissues for discussions on histology.
- Essential reading for all anatomic pathologists, and particularly helpful for pathology residents throughout their training.
- Chapters and sections organized by biological system as well as body region.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Publication Month: April, 2019
Product Format: Hardcover
Height x Width: 276.000 x 212.000 mm
Weight: 0.383 kg
Number of pages: 1344 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Pathology