BRS Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, and Genetics
Board Review Series
448 Pages, 177.00 x 254.00 mm
448 pages, 177.00 x 254.00 mm
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781496399236
- March 2019
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
This revised edition is updated to reflect the latest perspectives in biochemistry, molecular biology, and genetics, with a clinical emphasis essential to success in practice. New Clinical Correlation boxes detail the real-world application of chapter concepts, and updated USMLE-style questions with answers test retention and enhance preparation for board exams and beyond.
- Updated content keeps students current with the latest clinical approaches to molecular biology, genetics, amino acids, and more.
- The proven Board Review Series outline format helps students make the most of their study time.
- Updated Clinical Considerations boxes demonstrate the practical applications of chapter concepts.
- More than 500 USMLE-style review questions ensure confidence on course exams and the USMLE Step 1.
- More than 250 high-quality images clarify concepts and clinical details.
- Chapter overviews, tables, algorithms, and other learning aids save time and simplify the review process.
- eBook available for purchase. Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and more