Moffet's Board Review for Pediatric Infectious Disease
Sales Date: 2018-10-23
304 Pages, 177.00 x 254.00 mm
304 pages, 177.00 x 254.00 mm
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781496399670
- October 2018
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Each chapter begins with a short overview, followed by 15-20 case-based questions, detailed explanations of correct and incorrect answers, and carefully chosen suggested readings.
- Answers and explanations are given in an easy-to-read bulleted format.
- Complete coverage of organ systems and syndromes, as well as the principles of immunization and the use of antimicrobial agents.
- Written by an author of Moffet’s Pediatric Infectious Diseases and following the same syndrome-based organization for a more intuitive, problem-solving approach.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.