Clinical Management of Binocular Vision
760 Pages, 177.80 x 254.00 mm
760 pages, 177.80 x 254.00 mm
- ISBN: 9781496399731
- October 2019
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- New for this edition: 49 videos demonstrating proper diagnostic techniques and therapeutic procedures.
- Now with new information on concussion-related vision disorders.
- Enhanced guidelines for management of developing refractive error, including detailed description of preventative treatments for myopia.
- Formatted for easy reading, with succinct and bulleted text, numerous figures and illustrations, and step-by-step instructions.
- True-to-life case studies help you apply what you’ve read in a real-world clinical setting.
- Ideal for faculty, students who are new to the field, and veteran optometrists who need a refresh or easily accessible quick-reference.
Enrich Your Ebook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s),such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook,powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Publication Month: October, 2019
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 254.000 x 177.800 mm
Weight: 1.202 kg
Number of pages: 760 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Optometry