Ophthalmology Review Manual
560 Pages, 212.00 x 276.00 x 0.00 mm
560 pages, 212.00 x 276.00 x 0.00 mm
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781608310074
- September 2011
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
Each section starts by detailing relevant anatomy and physiology—the essential framework for understanding the basis for the related diseases—and then summarizes specific disease entities in outline format, with major features highlighted. Over 200 commonly encountered disease entities are listed, along with corresponding page numbers, on the inside front cover of the book for rapid reference.
This practical manual delivers…
• Useful appendices address infectious agents, their microscopic appearance, causes and treatment, as well as common drugs, dosages, indications and side effects
• Board Exam topics and organization streamline subject review and exam preparation (including all material listed in the OKAP Subject Outline published by the American Academy of Ophthalmology).
• A convenient outline format presents relevant clinical information in consistent and concise manner.
• Over 350 figures highlight classic findings and important relationships.
• A companion website includes a detailed image bank to enhance visual diagnosis of common pathologic features
NEW to the Second Edition:
• NEW contributors share their expertise.
•NEW sections highlight clinical trials and state of the discipline
Kenneth C. Chern and Michael Saidel
Chapter 2. Lens and Cataract
Chapter 3. Retina and Vitreous
Editor: Seenu M. Hariprasad
Contributors: Irma Ahmed, Sophie J. Bakri, Mandi D. Conway, Tamer H. Mahmoud, Andrew A. Moshfeghi, Prithvi Mruthyunjaya, Michael D. Ober, Sunil Srivastava, David G. Telander, and Cuong D. Vu
Chapter 4. Intraocular Inflammation and Uveitis
Chapter 5. Glaucoma
Rohit Krishna, Ryan Vincent, and Andrew Sorenson
Chapter 6. Neuroophthalmology
Andrew G. Lee, Paul Brazis, and Cynthia Chiu
Chapter 7. Oculoplastics
Susan Cater, Hyunjin Kim, and Marcus Marcet
Chapter 8. Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus