Multiple Sclerosis for the Non-Neurologist
350 Pages, 152.00 x 228.00 x 0.00 mm
350 pages, 152.00 x 228.00 x 0.00 mm
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781975102517
- August 2019
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Contains up-to-date guidance for healthcare providers in any field who are likely to encounter problems associated with MS, including internal medicine, emergency medicine, urology, ophthalmology, dermatology, podiatry, nursing, physical and occupational therapy, and more.
- Presents expert, multidisciplinary views and experience from prominent specialists on everything from public health issues associated with the disease; to MRI findings in MS; to issues encountered in surgery and pain management, dental care, and identification of services for patients and their families.
- Covers visual dysfunction, obesity and MS, bladder in the MS patient, cognitive function and mood disorders, MS in adolescents and children, exercise prescription, comprehensive care and nursing, palliative care, and much more.
- Outlines the epidemiology and pathophysiology, diagnosis and differential diagnosis, and basic immunology of MS.
- Facilitates optimal comprehensive care for patients and their families, helping those with MS live longer, more active lives.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Publication Month: August, 2019
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 228.000 x 152.000 mm
Weight: 0.907 kg
Number of pages: 350 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Neurology