Imaging of Central Nervous System Tumors
416 Pages, 177.00 x 254.00 mm
416 pages, 177.00 x 254.00 mm
- Cloth Over Boards
- ISBN: 9781975103743
- December 2021
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Describes imaging diagnostic criteria, specific imaging features, and associated molecular or genetic alterations in a strictly tumor-oriented manner with presentation of each tumor entity closely following the 2016 WHO Classification of Tumors of the Central Nervous System, considered the authority and international standard for tumor classification.
- Covers imaging features as well as brief epidemiology, histopathology, molecular biology, and genetics of CNS tumors.
- Features hundreds of illustrations that clearly depict CNS tumors and tumor mimics, helping you differentiate even your most challenging cases.
- Reflects changes in terminology and addition and deletion of distinct entities from the 2016 WHO classification updates.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Publication Month: December, 2021
Product Format: Hardcover
Height x Width: 254.000 x 177.000 mm
Number of pages: 416 pages