Safety in Spine Surgery: Transforming Patient Care and Optimizing Outcomes
250 Pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm
250 pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm
- Cloth Over Boards
- ISBN: 9781975103910
- August 2019
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Helps you avoid surgical complications, lower medical liability risk and cost of care, relieve pain, and restore function and quality of life for your patients.
- Incorporates step-by-step procedures throughout, highlighted by full-color illustrations.
- Offers comprehensive coverage of three key areas of spine surgery safety: frequently encountered problems such as catastrophic intraoperative neurologic events and surgical site infection; counter measures to improve safety, such as optimizing pain management and using CUSP; and the systems approach to improve safety on a comprehensive level.
- Provides access to dozens of practical videos that cover implementing surgical unit safety programs, developing a dedicated spine team, combating physician burnout, avoiding blood loss, when and how to say "no" to high-risk patients, smarter opioid use, avoiding wrong site surgery, robotics in spine surgery, minimally invasive surgery, infection, safety checklists, and much more.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Publication Month: August, 2019
Product Format: Hardcover
Height x Width: 276.000 x 212.000 mm
Weight: 0.725 kg
Number of pages: 250 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Orthopedics