Board Review Series
Sales Date: 2019-08-20
384 Pages, 177.00 x 254.00 mm
384 pages, 177.00 x 254.00 mm
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781975105495
- August 2019
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
The popular BRS series format presents concise coverage of the general principles of drug mechanisms and detailed descriptions of how drugs act on major body systems, delivering vital information in a succinct, streamlined approach favored by today’s students. This trusted review also familiarizes students with the pharmacologic principles of toxicology and details essential information on drugs used to treat anemia, disorders of hemostasis, infectious diseases, and cancer.
Updated with powerful mnemonics and vibrant illustrations, the seventh edition strengthens students’ retention and reinforces challenging concepts to help students ensure success from the USMLE to clinical practice.
- Dozens of new and updated illustrations clarify sites and mechanisms of action, relationships between drug classes, interactions and more.
- New cross references in the Comprehensive Examination point students to specific content for fast, efficient remediation.
- Concise outline format offers an efficient review of high-yield topics.
- Enhanced review questions emphasize USMLE format for the most effective board preparation.
- eBook available. Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and much more.