Porth's Essentials of Pathophysiology
Fifth edition, International Edition
1248 Pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm
1248 pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm
- ISBN: 9781975107239
- November 2019
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
The Fifth Edition, which is based on the comprehensive Porth’s Pathophysiology , 10th edition, includes a dynamic art program, unit-opening case studies, and lifespan content threaded throughout. 3D animations online and a brilliant art program enhance the learning experience.
Key benefits of Essentials of Pathophysiology include:
- Unit Opening Case Studies prepare students for clinical practice and put a real face on pathophysiology and help relate the clinical presentation to the underlying pathophysiology.
- “Chunked” content, including learning outcomes and summary statements, encourages students to pause to review salient points.
- Full-color Art increases understanding of key concepts showing the clinical manifestations of diseases and disease processes.
- Lab References are easily accessible with lists of common suffixes and prefixes, normal laboratory values in both conventional and SI units, and a comprehensive glossary.
- Narrated Animations , available on thePoint, bring to life the most clinically relevant and difficult to understand disorders.
Publication Month: November, 2019
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 276.230 x 212.720 mm
Weight: 2.722 kg
Number of pages: 1248 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Pathology