Willard and Spackman's Occupational Therapy
Thirteenth edition, International Edition
1264 Pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm
1264 pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm
- Cloth Over Boards
- ISBN: 9781975107604
- October 2018
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
Packed with first-person narratives that offer a unique perspective on the lives of those living with disease, this edition offers much that is new as it continues to help students and clinicians develop the knowledge and skills they need to apply a client-centered, evidence-based and culturally relevant approach across the full spectrum of practice settings.
- NEW! Each Unit is now reflective of the nomenclature for the new domains and processes covered in AOTA’s Occupational Therapy Practice Framework, 3rd Edition.
- NEW! “Centennial Notes” sections showcase perspectives from the history of OT, providing inspiring context to students entering the profession.
- new! A stronger global focus, which reflects more the professional as a global entity, prepares students to work effectively in today’s global environment
- NEW! Coverage of the latest considerations in the field prepares students to work with the full range of clients, including veterans suffering from PTSD, the homeless, and individuals who identify as LGBTQI.
- COMPREHENSIVE: The 13th Edition is the only text in the field to cover the full breadth and scope of occupational therapy, summarizing important and complex material in a completely accessible way.
- INTEGRATED: Integrated coverage of evaluation and intervention processes gives students a holistic overview of the field.
- PRACTICE-ORIENTED: Case Studie s serve as models for problem-solving in dealing with clients, practice issues, and managing OT services and staff.
- INVITING: A striking full-color design filled with photos and illustrations welcomes today's students into this classic text.
- STUDENT-FRIENDLY : In-text learning aids, including Chapter Outlines. Learning Objectives, and Practice Dilemmas, help students master the material and prepare them for the current realities of OT practice.
- Buy it as an eBook ! Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and much more
Publication Month: October, 2018
Product Format: Hardcover
Height x Width: 276.000 x 212.000 mm
Weight: 0.002 kg
Number of pages: 1264 pages