The Essentials, Fifth edition
386 Pages, 152.00 x 228.00 x 0.00 mm
386 pages, 152.00 x 228.00 x 0.00 mm
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781975109592
- March 2019
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Updated chapter-opening Case Presentations (with Summary and Case Discussion at the end of chapter) introduce real-life clinical situations and allow students to apply what they’ve learned.
- New illustrations and clinical images clarify key concepts, key terms are now bolded, and a new appendix lists formulas and lab values for easy reference.
- Open-ended and multiple-choice questions stimulate critical thinking and allow students to gauge their mastery of the information.
- Separate Summary and Case Discussion boxes provide at-a-glance, bulleted information for easy review.
- eBook available for purchase. Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and more