Visual Development, Diagnosis, and Treatment of the Pediatric Patient
450 pages, 177.80 x 254.00 mm, 417
450 pages, 177.80 x 254.00 mm, 417 illustrations
- ISBN: 9781975111441
- December 2019
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Contains brand-new chapters on special needs patients, assessment and anomalies of neurological function, electrodiagnostics, and sports & environmental vision.
- Now with four-color procedural images and line drawings.
- Covers both normal visual development as well as diagnosis, treatment, and management of common pediatric disorders.
- Contributions from 25 highly experienced clinicians in active practice.
- Not just for practicing or future optometrists; content on ocular tracking and fixing and eye/hand coordination is perfect for occupational, physical, and speech therapists.
Enrich Your Ebook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Publication Month: December, 2019
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 254.000 x 177.800 mm
Weight: 1.179 kg
Number of pages: 450 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Optometry